The practice area of family law covers some of the most difficult issues couples and families can face. The Law Office of Dan E. Liebman, PLLC understands how challenging these issues can be. Regardless of the nature of your family law issue, you need an experienced Olympia Family Attorney like Dan Liebman on your side to help you protect your rights and defend your interests.
The Law Office of Dan E. Liebman, PLLC handles all types of family law cases, including:
- Divorce/Dissolution – If you and your spouse no longer want to be married, Dan Liebman can assist you with either a contested or an uncontested divorce. He will help you with all aspects of the divorce, including property division, child custody, spousal support and more.
- Child Custody and Support – If you and your child’s other don’t live in the same home, Dan Liebman can help you establish an appropriate child visitation and custody agreement. He can also help you negotiate a fair child support arrangement.
- Business Valuations – In divorce cases involving a business, Dan Liebman can assist in properly valuing the business so you can be sure you receive your fair share in the settlement.
- High Net Worth Divorce – Dan Liebman has experience with high net worth divorce cases, which are cases involving high-dollar assets and property. He can help you negotiate with your spouse or fight for your rights in court, depending on the situation.
- Other Services – Dan Liebman also handles other family matters such as guardianship, protective orders, paternity and adoption.
Contact the Law Office of Dan E. Liebman, PLLC
Attorney Dan Liebman is different from most family law attorneys. Instead of treating every case the same, he takes the time to learn about the unique facts associated with the case so he can provide you with an effective solution. He combines logical negotiation with proven litigation tactics to give you the best results possible in every case.
If you are dealing with any types of family law issue in Olympia, you need a trustworthy attorney. Please contact the Law Office of Dan E. Liebman, PLLC to schedule an appointment or to learn more.